Thursday, May 15, 2008

More on the Canterbury Art Show

Those are great comments by Michelle Giacobello, I'm sorry I'm just going to have to quote one of them at length here:

I love this art show. It’s my second year there, and I was completely blown away last time by the talent and work there. It’s fantastic that it pops up and is gone in a few days, and the online component is quite exciting to view and be a part of. Over the course of the weekend, works that are sold are noted on the online catalogue and it is quite a thrill to pop by in the evening and see that something has gone - or is still there.

And they do online tours - breaking works up into smaller categories. It’s beautifully done. If you can make it - pop by the show. It’s beautiful. If not, have a look through the works online, and imagine them in your space. I do - I’ve bought 10 in my head already. :)

For more information about Lagado's involvement in the technology behind the Canterbury Art Show go here.

No comments: